Today’s Scoop 9-9-05

We have moved back in with Rob’s family in Warsaw, IN (574-269-9625). And we are anxiously awaiting the remaining $2823! We are not cleared to leave until all of the money is pledged.
But with one week left and considering all of the exciting news we have received recently. – We remain confident in God’s calling and excited to get back into ministry. We still hope to board the plane September 14th. To get there we only need 5 additional people giving $50 a month.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.