“The Gift Of Not Giving A Thing” by Christella Morris
This is what I would like for my boys to grow up with. Not mountains of toys (which are growing bigger by the minute) but the experiences and close relationships with the people in their lives that matter most.
Help me with ideas of things we can do long distance…
- Mail handmade cards.
- Play a board game together online.
- Make arts and crafts together over video chat.
- Send a gift certificate to the zoo.
- Make plenty of home videos.
- Record yourself telling a story, reading aloud or singing a song.